منــتدى كورس الرســــالة التعليمي المجاني (رأفت أبو فارس & جلال أبو حشيش) Course Alresala
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منــتدى كورس الرســــالة التعليمي المجاني (رأفت أبو فارس & جلال أبو حشيش) Course Alresala

الموقع الرسمي لكورس الرسالة على الرابط التالي: https://sites.google.com/view/ressalah

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

سؤال

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
نيفين
زائر

سؤال  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: سؤال    سؤال  Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 12, 2014 5:56 pm

مرحبا استاذ جلال 
 بس انا بكتب موضع أنشاء {English} من عندي بس يمكن بعض قليل من كلمة منالانترنت
وهنا الموضوع أـنشاء عن المدرسة 
Hello I'm Nevin

{Nevin                          

[   Jordan   Ajloun                                    

Dear Rola
?How are you dearser
?How,s our family 
?Are Mum and Dad Ok
I will descride to you my school for you?  My school big ,The Building in the study are large and beautiful. The School knapsacks, very beautiful and also the activities and competitions.The teachers activities in teaching, and I love a lot and are teachers Pfhemen students,I'm happy in my school because I love my girlfriend very much teachers,I always superior in my studies and activities that occur in the School knapsacks
I am always in the first row and Amadrsh.
I hope  that,re visiting school knapsacks        
&&
I miss you
with my love
&&&****

I hope so and happy life

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

&&& flower  I love you  study ***

&&&    study                  I love you                flower ***د
How to set up the subject, my professor Jalal

With regards to the student: Nevin Momani
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
جلال أبو حشيش
Admin

الجنس : ذكر عدد المساهمات : 528
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/02/2012

سؤال  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: سؤال    سؤال  Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 12, 2014 7:53 pm

برافوووووووووووووووووووووو نفين، والله شطورة.
بس خلينا نراجع بعض المشاكل حتى تتحسن امور إنشائك:

?How are you dearser= How are you my dearest friend?
?How,s our family = How's your family
?Are Mum and Dad Ok= Good
I will describe to you my school for you?= I will describe my school for you
  My school big ,= My school is big
The Building in the study are large and beautiful.= The building of our school is large and beautiful
 The School knapsacks, very beautiful and also the activities and competitions.= The school knapsacks are very beautiful and so are the activities and competitions

The teachers activities in teaching= The teachers' activities are useful and helpful
 I'm happy in my school because I love my girlfriend very much= I am happy in my school because I love my classmates very much

I always superior in my studies and activities that occur in the School knapsacks= I am always superior..... r

إذن أغلب المشاكل انك عم تنسي تحطي فعل في الجملة مثل:is/am/are. انتبهي في المرات القادمة. بس بشكل عام انتي ممتازة كتييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييير، احسنتي.

ارجو لك دائما التفوق يا رب. 

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

سؤال
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» سؤال
» سؤال
» سؤال
» سؤال
» سؤال

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منــتدى كورس الرســــالة التعليمي المجاني (رأفت أبو فارس & جلال أبو حشيش) Course Alresala  :: هل لديك سؤال؟ اكتب سؤالك هنا والمعلم يجيبك :: انقر هنا لتكتب سؤالك أو استفسارك Click her to ask a question-
انتقل الى: