منــتدى كورس الرســــالة التعليمي المجاني (رأفت أبو فارس & جلال أبو حشيش) Course Alresala
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منــتدى كورس الرســــالة التعليمي المجاني (رأفت أبو فارس & جلال أبو حشيش) Course Alresala

الموقع الرسمي لكورس الرسالة على الرابط التالي: https://sites.google.com/view/ressalah

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

حروف الجر

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
اسماء
زائر

حروف الجر  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: حروف الجر    حروف الجر  Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أبريل 16, 2014 5:32 am

عايزة الفعل provide,take , hold  بحروف الجر مع معانيهم
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
جلال أبو حشيش
Admin

الجنس : ذكر عدد المساهمات : 528
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/02/2012

حروف الجر  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: حروف الجر    حروف الجر  Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أبريل 16, 2014 12:57 pm

أهلا بك أسماء، الموضوع طويل شوية: 
hold (həuld– past tense, past participle held (held) – verb

1. to manage to speak to. I've been trying to get hold of you by phone all morning. يُحاوِل أن يَتَكَلَّم مع
2. to get, buy or obtain. I've been trying to get hold of a copy of that book for years. يحاول الحُصول
hold back
1. to refuse to tell someone (something). The police were convinced the man was holding something back. يُخْفي شَيئا، يَرْفُض أن يَقول
2. to prevent from happening, being seen etc, with an effort. The little girl succeeded in holding back her tears. يَمْنَع، يَكْبِتُ
3. to prevent from making progress. I meant to finish cleaning the house but the children have held me back all morning. يَمْنَع
hold down
to keep or be allowed to stay in (a job). He is incapable of holding down a job. يَبْقى في، يَحْتَفِظُ ب
hold forth
to talk or give one's opinions, often loudly, at great length. The prime minister held forth for hours on the success of his government. يُلْقي خطابا، يُعَبِّرُ عن رأيِه
hold good
to be true or valid; to apply. Does that rule hold good in every case? يكون ساري المَفْعول
hold it
to stop or wait. Hold it! Don't start till I tell you to. يتوقَّف، يَنْتَظِر
hold off
1. (of weather) to stay away. I hope the rain holds off. يَبقى بَعيدا
2. to keep off; to fight successfully against. The soldiers managed to hold off the enemy. يُبْعِد، يُحارب بِنجاح
hold on
1. (often with to) to keep (a grip on) (something). She held on to me to stop herself slipping; I couldn't hold on any longer, so I let go of the rope. يَتَمَسَّك بِ
2. to stop or wait. Hold on – I'm not quite ready yet; The operator asked the caller to hold on while she connected him. يَنْتَظِر
hold out
1. to continue to survive etc until help arrives. The rescue team hoped the men in the boat could hold out till they arrived. يَبْقى حَيّا، يَثْبُت
2. to continue to fight against an enemy attack. The soldiers held out for eight days. يَصْمُد
3. to be enough to last. Will our supplies hold out till the end of the month?يَكْفي
hold one's own
to be as successful in a fight, argument etc as one's opponent. His opponents tried to prove his arguments wrong but he managed to hold his own. يَصْمُد، يثبُت على مَوقفه
hold one's tongue
to remain silent or stop talking. There were a lot of things I wanted to say, but I thought I'd better just hold my tongue. يَلْزَم الصَّمْت، يحْفَظ لِسانُه
hold up
1. to stop or slow the progress of. I'm sorry I'm late – I got held up at the office. يُعَوِّق، يُعَرْقِل، يُعَطِّل
2. to stop and rob. The bandits held up the stagecoach. يَقْطَع الطَّريق، يَسْرُق
ˈhold-up noun
قَطْع الطريق، سَرِقَه
hold with
to approve of. He doesn't hold with smoking. يُقِرُّ، يُوافِق على

provide (prəˈvaid) verb
1. to give or supply. He provided the wine for the meal; He provided them with a bed for the night. يُزَوِّد، يُعْطي
Provide with/for
2. (with for) to have enough money to supply what is necessary. He is unable to provide for his family. يُعيل

Take

1. food prepared and bought in a restaurant but taken away and eaten somewhere else eg at home. I'll go and buy a take-away(also adjective) a take-away meal. طَعام جاهِز يُؤْخَذ إلى البَيْت

2. a restaurant where such food is prepared and bought. مَطْعَم طَعام جاهِز يُؤْخَذ إلى البَيْت
be taken up with
to be busy or occupied with. He's very taken up with his new job. يكون مَشْغولا
be taken with/by
to find pleasing or attractive. He was very taken with the village. يُؤْخَذ بِ، يُسْحَر، يَنْجَذِب
take after
to be like (someone, especially a parent or relation) in appearance or character. She takes after her father. يُشْبِه
take back
1. to make (someone) remember or think about (something). Meeting my old friends took me back to my childhood. يُعيد، يُرْجِع

2. to admit that what one has said is not true. Take back what you said about my sister! يَسْحَب كلامَه
take down
to make a note or record of. He took down her name and address. يُدَوِّن، يُسَجِّل
take an examination/test
to have one's knowledge or ability tested formally, often in writing. يَتَقَدَّم إلى الإمْتِحان
take (someone) for
to believe (mistakenly) that (someone) is (someone or something else). I took you for your brother. يَظُنُّ، يَعْتَبِر
take in
1. to include. Literature takes in drama, poetry and the novel. يَشْمَل، يَضُم

2. to give (someone) shelter. He had nowhere to go, so I took him in. يُؤْوي، يُعْطي مَلْجأ

3. to understand and remember. I didn't take in what he said. يَفْهَم، يَسْتَوْعِب

4. to make (clothes) smaller. I lost a lot of weight, so I had to take all my clothes in. يُقَصِّر

5. to deceive or cheat. He took me in with his story. يَخْدَع
take it from me (that)
you can believe me when I say (that). Take it from me – it's true. صَدِّقْني
take it into one's head (to)
to decide (to). She took it into her head to go to Spain. يُقَرِّر، يُصَمِّم
take off
1. to remove (clothes etc). He took off his coat. يَخْلَع مُلابِسَه

2. (of an aircraft) to leave the ground. The plane took off for Rome (nounˈtake-off). تُقْلِع الطّائِرَه

3. not to work during (a period of time). I'm taking tomorrow morning off. يأخُذُ عُطْلَه، لا يَشْتَغِل

4. to imitate someone (often unkindly). He used to take off his teacher to make his friends laugh (noun ˈtake-off). يُقَلِّد
take on
1. to agree to do (work etc); to undertake. He took on the job. يَتَعَهَّد، يأخُذ على نَفْسِه

2. to employ. They are taking on five hundred more men at the factory. يُشَغِّل

3. (with at) to challenge (someone) to a game etcI'll take you on at tennis.يَتَحَدّى

4. to get; to assume. His writing took on a completely new meaning. يَتَّخِذ

5. to allow (passengers) to get on or in. The bus only stops here to take on passengers. يَسْمَح للمُسافِرين، يَدَع

6. to be upset. Don't take on so! يَقْلَق
take it out on
to be angry with or unpleasant to because one is angry, disappointed etconeself. You're upset, but there's no need to take it out on me! يَغْضَب على
take over
1. to take control (of). He has taken the business over (noun ˈtake-over).يَتَوَلّى، يُسَيْطِر على

2. (often with from) to do (something) after someone else stops doing it. He retired last year, and I took over (his job) from him. يأخُذ عَمل شَخْصٍ آخر، يُبَدِّل
ˈtake to
1. to find acceptable or pleasing. I soon took to her children/idea. يَجِدُ الشَّخْص أو الشَّيء مَقبولا ومُمْتِعا

2. to begin to do (something) regularly. He took to smoking a pipe. يَشْرَعُ، يَبدأ بصورَةٍ مُنتَظَمَه
take up
1. to use or occupy (space, time etc). I won't take up much of your time.يُشْغِل

2. to begin doing, playing etcHe has taken up the violin/teaching. يَبدأ بِعَمَلٍ ما

3. to shorten (clothes). My skirts were too long, so I had them taken up.يُقَصِّر

4. to lift or raise; to pick up. He took up the book. يَرْفَع، يَحْمِل
take (something) upon oneself
to take responsibility for. I took it upon myself to make sure she arrived safely. يأخُذ على عاتِقِه، يَتَعَهَّد
take (something) up with (someone)
to discuss (especially a complaint). Take the matter up with your MP. يُناقِش، يُعالِج

مع أطيب أمنياتنا
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

حروف الجر
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منــتدى كورس الرســــالة التعليمي المجاني (رأفت أبو فارس & جلال أبو حشيش) Course Alresala  :: هل لديك سؤال؟ اكتب سؤالك هنا والمعلم يجيبك :: انقر هنا لتكتب سؤالك أو استفسارك Click her to ask a question-
انتقل الى: